Due to COVID-19 we have no choice but to postpone our September 2020 show. Currently in Alberta, there are restrictions on gatherings in that allow no more than 15 people in one area. There is no set date on when the restriction will change. So we have no choice but to postpone the show date until the Fall of 2023.
When the restrictions change we will look at setting the date and keep you updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hope you, your family and friends are all safe!